We carry a great variety of giftable goods for any budget. From earrings to t-shirts, we've got a delightful selection of thoughtful gifts made by humans right here in the Pacific Northwest. We're proud to carry:
- Jewelry by Patrice Anne
- Art by Emiko Peterson-Yoon
- Jewelry and gift wrap by Create with Coco
- Art by Karen Blanquart
- Art by Christina Miglino
- Collage by Karen Hanrahan
- Curated finds by Velvet Vintage
- Marimo, air plants, terrariums and flowers by Pozie by Natalie
- Jewelry by Umbilicus Designs
- Cards & stationery by Sweatpea Paper Co.
- Coloring posters by Out of Line
- Art & greeting cards by Kelly Jackson
- Apparel, accessories and housewares by Redboots Designs
- Bath & body products by Sea Witch Botanicals
- Candles, bookmarks, and other sweet gifts by Rook & Ribbon
- Curated selection of books, stationery, and unique gifts by The Bureau
Become a Vendor
We like to support local artists, craftspeople, writers, and anyone else who is great at what they do. We pride ourselves on offering unique goods made by humans.
Our booths are currently full, but we accept applications year-round for our waiting list in the case of openings.
- We are NOT accepting applications at this time for: Jewelry, antique/vintage goods, bath & body products.
- We AREon the lookout for: Housewares, barware, uniquely Bellingham postcards & souvenirs, high-quality handcrafted perfumes, stationery, and unique gifts for that person who has everything.
If you don't have a website or online portfolio, please email any photos you may have of your product, cover art, process, etc. to info (at) goodtimegirlsbham (dot) com and we will include them in our careful deliberation.